1. The present website is the property of the company under the title “GREENSTEEL-CEDALION COMMODITIES S.A.” (“CEDALION”)
2. The present website contains copyrights and intellectual property rights, as well as trademark rights. The sole holder of these rights is CEDALION. Any breach of these rights is punishable according to the provisions of the legislation regarding the protection of intellectual and industrial property.
3. The present governs the terms and conditions of the use of the website, which the user is requested to read carefully. The use of the website is considered as acceptance of the terms of the present. If a user does not agree with the present terms, he/she is requested not to use the website.
4. CEDALION maintains the right to modify the present website, as well as the present terms and conditions, at any time, without prior notice or to prevent the users from accessing the website for significant reasons. Continuing the use of the website after the above mentioned modifications shall be considered as acceptance of these amendments.
5. CEDALION has made any possible effort in order to include in its website correct and right information and, in general, content that is not out of date, especially as far as the certain area of enterprise is concerned. However, taking into account that the enterprise referred to on the website and the information given therein present quick change of facts, CEDALION does not guarantee the accuracy, responsibility and completeness of the information contained in the website and is in no position to guarantee that the website will be constantly operational, without omissions, errors, delays or viruses. By consequence, CEDALION cannot be held liable for any damage the user may incur, directly or indirectly, from accessing or failing to access the website, including any viruses that might have been transferred, or other information or material available from the website, regardless of whether such damage is caused by any fault or negligence of CEDALION or not.
6. CEDALION has implemented safety measures for the protection of your personal data against inappropriate use, loss, alteration or unintentional distraction. The members of our staff having access to this data have been properly trained to uphold the confidentiality of such information. Nevertheless, given the fact that Internet transmissions cannot be absolutely secure, CEDALION cannot guarantee the integrity and security of this information during transmission and the data is being transferred at the sender's own risk. After the reception of the personal data, CEDALION shall take any and all appropriate measures for their integrity and security.
7. The user may use the contents of the website only for personal non-commercial purposes (for example, reading and printing, but not copying or photocopying it). It is forbidden to republish and generally reproduce and broadcast this material in any form, partially, entirely or in summary, in the original form or translation of it or in any other version, or to modify it in any way without a prior written consent by CEDALION.
8. Any dispute deriving from the present agreement shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens.